To All KWR&DMCC Inc Members,
The Committee wishes to advise that the meeting scheduled for Tuesday 26 November is to be a Special General Meeting.
It will be at the usual venue, Pakenham Bowls Club, commencing at 7.30pm.
The following Special Resolutions are to be considered:-
- To adopt the new Rules and Purposes (Constitution) of the Koo Wee Rup and District Motor Cycle Club Incorporated (2019 Revision), as prepared by White Cleland Lawyers & Consultants and reviewed by the committee.
– This document is now aligned to current legislation and current Club practices.
– The Rules and Purposes are available for review / comment on the Club website as per the link below.
– Please forward any comments / concerns to email@example.com no later than close of business on Friday 15 November 2019.
- To affiliate theKWR&DMCC Inc with AMA for the purpose of insuring non competitive / social events such as Tassie ride, Woodspoint weekend, trail rides, McGregor Rd track etc.
– As discussed throughout the year, the club would seek to maintain MV affiliation for members who participate in competitive events. MV affiliation was renewed in September 2019 for another year.
– The committee is endeavouring find a way to enable affiliation with both AMA and MV.
– As discussed at the last meeting the committee will further investigate this proposal in an endeavour to accommodate the needs of all club members (both comp and non comp) prior to this Special General Meeting, where we shall provide a report / update so this may be considered.
We look forward to seeing as many Members as possible at this Special General Meeting, which will be followed by our usual fortnightly General Meeting. This will be the last General Meeting for 2019.
Pizza as usual after the meeting,
Regards to all,
John Spencer (President)
Beau Sharp (Vice President / Treasurer)
Daniel Fisher (Secretary)