Procedure for New Club Permit

Procedure for New Club Permit

Club Permit Scheme

Procedures for Application for a New Club Permit

  • Obtain the Club Permit Application Form and Vehicle Eligibility and Standards Declaration for Club Permit Vehicles Form from a VicRoads Office OR go to VicRoads website to download the above forms and further information.  :
  • Complete the relevant details and select 45 or 90 day option.
  • Take six clear dated photographs of the vehicle – 1: Left side view  – 2: Right side view – 3: Front view – 4: Rear view – 5: Chassis (VIN) number – 6: Engine Number
    • Note: All photos must have date mark on them, photos won’t be accepted without it
  • Submit your vehicle for a Road Worthy Certificate by a Licenced VicRoads authorised Vehicle Tester

Submit Both Completed Forms, Roadworth Cert, Photos to Club Permit Officer by one of the following 3 methods:

  1. Attend Club Fortnightly General Meeting (Best & Fastest Method)
  2. Scan all your documents (both VicRoads forms and Road Worthy Certificate) and email with your photographs to Club Permit Officer :
  3. Or alternatively mail the above documents with a self-addressed & stamped envelope to: KWRMCC Permit Officer P.O. Box 353, Pakenham, 3810  who will confirm that your details are correct and you are a current financial member and if so, endorse your forms and scan and email back to you, for you to print off.
  • Please be aware that Road Worthy Certificates are valid for 30 days only, therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that you allow sufficient time for mail delays. Express Post is highly recommended.

Once the above steps are completed you need to lodge your forms and RWC at a VicRoads Office (before your RWC expires)VicRoads will issue you with a registration plate, label & logbook.

  • IMPORTANT: When issued your plate and label, please advise the Club Permit Officer ASAP of the plate number and expiry date to enable completion of Club Records
  • Please note: -The KWRMCC at the discretion of the Clubs Club Permit Scheme Officer reserve the right not to accept certain modified machines, contact the Club Permit Scheme Officer before proceeding with roadworthy or application to check eligibility.

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart