Firstly a big thank you to all our volunteers who helped to make our first ride day back after COVID lockdowns a wonderful day, was great to catch up with everyone. Also a big welcome to several new members who came out for a look and took out new memberships, hope to see you again soon.
The PeeWee, Junior and Senior tracks will be open, all on flat grassed paddocks and unfortunately no motocross track at this current time.
Current Government COVID-19 Rules for Outside Sporting Events will apply:
- All attendees will have their temperature measured at check-in and contact details recorded
- Social distancing rules of 1.5 will apply as per government guidelines
- Club will supply hand sanitizer at sign in and toilet entry and exit points
- The club will have a nominated CovidSafe Officer onsite and everyone must follow directives if given
- Canteen take away facilities can operate with adherence the 1.5 meter rule
Track Open – 9am to 3pm
Address – 335 McGregor Road Pakenham 3810
- $20.00 – Day ride fee
- $15.00 – MV Public Liability Insurance
- $10.00 – Day membership available if not a KWR&DMCC member – this will be deducted from membership fee on full membership sign up
- ***Optional*** – $15.00 MV Personal Insurance is available if required
EFTPOS Transactions Are Now available !!
A few random photos from last open day