Lock in this date – April 30th & May 1st !!
Hi Everyone, Welcome to the first “KooWeeRup & District MCC Celebration Of Motorcycling”. Running over 2 days the event is hoping to offer something for all ages from coaching clinics to a Show & Shine plus more. It’s an opportunity for current and past members just to come out and see what the club’s up to these days. The following activities have been booked for the weekend with more to come. Entry is free with a gold coin donation for parking going to Ambulance Victoria. Please come along and support your club.
Free Activities For Our Riding Members
- Two MV Certified Motorcycle Coaches will run 2 hour coaching sessions throughout Saturday & Sunday for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Limited Spots Available so it’s First In Best Dressed !!
- Book your spot now by simply ringing or texting club phone on 0458 250 450 and we’ll get back to you regarding your preferred day / Times etc or come to next club meeting on the 12/4/22 ***** BOOKINGS Close 20/4/22 *****
- Final Coaching Times will be allocated to participants after bookings close
- Qualified motorcycle mechanic will hold sessions on basic bike maintenance and safety checks (Sunday Only), a must for young riders and parents
- Our very own Moni Simioni (2021 VORC Senior Women’s Winner) will be onsite to assist and answer any questions you might have on getting into Off Road competition riding
- Above activities are at “NO COST” and Only Available to current financial members. However a $20 booking deposit is required to secure a spot in coaching sessions. This will refunded at sign-on on the day
- Note: McGregor Rd Tracks will only be open to those attending Coaching Sessions over this weekend
- For All Ages (Open to Current, Past Members, Family and Friends)
- A Show and Shine – Motorcycles ranging from old and not so old… Many current and past members have classic bikes (or cars) and would be great to see their pride and joys out of retirement and let others enjoy what you’ve got tucked away so please get involved and help celebrate our passion
- Help to make it a great weekend and bring along your Dirt Bikes, Road Bikes, Adventure Bikes and anything else in between. Trophies will be awarded on Sunday for People’s Choice, Judges Choice and President’s Choice. Kids are welcome to get involved and display there bikes
- A 18 x 8 meter marquee will be onsite for classic bike displays
- Various other displays including, New Bikes, Extreme Off Road 4×4’s
- If you have a bike or vehicle you’d like to bring, just come along and we’ll get you parked it in display area
- Canteen, BBQ and EFT facilities Available
- More Information contact:
- John Spencer 0422299627