Koo Wee Rup MCC – A Celebration of Motorcycling is this weekend. Please come along and help make it a great weekend of motorcycles. Rain is forecast overnight on Friday but Saturday and Sunday are both looking good. Ride your bike, trailer it and bring the kids bikes out as well or just come out for a look, everyone’s welcome. Of course, all bikes will have VIP parking….
- Over 80 riders booked in to keep the coaches busy over the two days
- Show N Shine and bike display on Saturday and Sunday, asking all our members and friends to bring their bike/s, old, new or anything in between along for one or both days. Our members will have many classic motorcycles on display.
- There’s a 18 x 6m marquee on-site to shelter bikes and visitors if needed
- PowerHouse Motorcycles Safety and Maintenance display with Ryan Taylor onsite to answer any questions (Sunday Only)
- New Bike Displays
- Extreme 4WD Club Display
- At 2pm Sunday we’ll wrap up the weekend with various trophies being presented – Judges Choice, People’s Choice, President’s Choice and Best Junior Bike
- Around the same time the Event Raffle Winners will also be announced
Looking forward to seeing members both past, present and future over the weekend. Help support your club and help make it a wonderful weekend.
NOTE: McGregor Rd Track is closed for general use this Sunday. Only Members booked in for coaching on Saturday & Sunday will have access to tracks.